#SEO consulting company
5 Keys to good SEO consulting
A SEO consultant (Search Engine Optimization consultant) is very important for companies that want to know where they stand against their competition or if the strategy they are carrying out in digital marketing is being effective.
An SEO consultant after following several points defined in the audit that depend on both the business model and the KPIs or strategy set, is able to identify problems and points of improvement within your SEO strategy plan.
The keys to a good audit of search engine optimization consultants are the following:
- Crawling: Identify if the web is crawlable by the different search engines of interest to the company. The search engine par excellence is Google, although depending on the client's target different search engines may come into play.
- Technical part: This part is essential for the improvement of the company's global positioning in SEO, in fact, in the last Google update, much importance is given to these audit points.
- Semantic: One of the most difficult points to have "controlled" when a company has a large website or an E-commerce. It is in charge of controlling that all the text on the web is relevant, with content and quality.
- Links: The great enigma of the webs, since the internal linking is not always taken care of, both the one that points to your web and the one that points to other webs. It is very important to have this part ordered and coherent in order to improve your presence in search engines.
- Authority: This point is becoming more and more important for positioning. Not only must you have a good authority, but you must also disavow suspicious links to your website to avoid the percentage of incoming SPAM to your website and analyze the competition to improve in this field.
Software used by our company for SEO auditing
SEO tools are indispensable allies for carrying out a thorough audit of a website’s performance and optimizing its visibility on search engines.
- Screaming Frog: A website crawler that takes an in-depth look at a site’s structure and content, helping to identify SEO issues such as broken links, missing or duplicate metadata.
- AHRefs: Provides valuable information on link quality and domain authority, allowing you to analyze link strategy and competitors, and improve your presence in search results.
- SEOMonitor: Focuses on tracking rankings and the evolution of specific keywords, helping to measure the impact of SEO strategies and adjust them accordingly.
- Google Search Console: This free Google tool provides information on search performance, alerts on indexing issues and provides key data to optimize the site and correct errors.
- SEMrush: This is a suite of tools that offers competitive analysis, keyword research, ranking tracking and complete website audits.
- ContentKing: Helps analyze several important aspects of your website such as health status and the connection between URLs within the same domain.
Plugins, websites and other add-ons for SEO consulting
- Page Speed Insights: Evaluate your site’s web metrics.
- GTMetrix: Another tool similar to the previous one with technical details about the Core Web Vitals.
- Google Mobile Friendly: Another free and highly recommended tool from Google, which identifies if your website is responsive, among other things.
- Moz: This Chrome extension helps you see your domain authority, page authority and SPAM level of your website among other tools.
- Woorank: offers detailed website analysis, including technical and content aspects.
- Site Analyzer and Pingdom: focus on loading speed and site performance, which influences user experience and search engine ranking.
- Majestic SEO: Provides information on domain authority and quality of inbound links.
- Dinorank: Offers competitor analysis and keyword tracking.
- Hotjar: This tool allows you to see how visitors interact with the website, which can lead to improvements in user experience.
Recommendation for a 100% effective SEO audit
One of the most neglected parts that we find in most websites is the UX and UI part talking about search engine optimitation audits.
Keep in mind that it is not only important to have all the previous parts of the SEO audit correct when it comes to getting results. Google and its crawling system goes further and more and more important when it comes to “control” or “check” how the user interacts with your content and your website.
The part of the study that reveals all those little details of behavior and if your website is optimized for users to browse it is known as CRO.
Our recommendation as a company specialized in SEO audits is to complete it with a CRO audit, one of the most critical parts of our website, because it has gained much importance in the latest Google updates.
Now is time to request your SEO audit
Requesting an search engine optimisation consultants audit is the answer to your questions.